Thursday, March 15, 2007

Party Time!




Well I am now relaxing in my apartment after living in the Student Union for a day. Why was I inhabiting the Union? Only because I threw a freaking concert tonight! Months of planning and hard work came to fruition this evening with over a hundred people in attendance to witness the awesomeness that is, The Flashbulb. This event, combined with the projects I have to get done for my classes, has been stressing me out like no other time I can remember. It payed off big time though.

Since this event went so smoothly there will be little to no resistance for a future event[s]. We made money off of the deal, which will go directly into our student group fund, allowing us to provide amenities like food next time (although props to Clayton for ordering pizza). We had our banner finish printing right in time for the show, giving us an awesome campus-awareness boost. We had an amazingly talented artist come and give many people their first real taste of something truly different.

Now I am tired and still have to pack for Mexico tomorrow (no posts for a little over a week).


But I am totally content and still riding the high of a job well done.

I am happy.

Goodnight.

No comments: